We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Sales Assistant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ95692
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
This position is responsible for supporting the Sales Manager in sales activities in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceed budget in executing the sales strategy of the Hotel.
- Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management / Events Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both English and Vietnamese language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.