Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Cape Town, South Africa
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cluster Sales Manager
Pearl Valley Hotel by Mantis
Responsible for and manages all aspects of active and aggressive sales initiatives for Pearl Valley Hotel by Mantis, Mantis No5 Boutique Art Hotel, Mantis Founders Lodge & Founders Railway Carriage. Maximizes the overall revenue of the three Cluster Hotels portfolio by directing the revenue generating activities in accordance with the sales business plan. The job incumbent should be active, proactive, analysing and achieve results in every respect. All work will be in line with the company's guidelines and business plan, and Mantis / Accor corporate guidelines and service concepts. Deliverables consisting of key accounts sales plan, portfolio management, stakeholder engagement, customer relationship management.
What's in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Achieves budgeted goals by executing sales activities within assigned markets and market segments.
- Implements strategies to improve market penetration.
- Analysis sales statistics to formulate profitability.
- Conducts market analysis to determine client needs, occupancy potential, desired rates etc.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of weekly / monthly sales calendar / feedback reports.
- Ensures own function operates within cost restraints.
- Maintains effective correspondence between clients, General Managers, Mantis / Accor Regional and Head Office within portfolio.
- Meets budgeted sales and profit margins of the Cluster properties, by soliciting, selling, and confirming business in timely manner.
- Develops data and recommends property inclusions into itineraries / programs to meet clients' needs.
- Uses outside sales calls to solicit existing and new business through all segments, on a local and international basis.
- Coordinate's activities including familiarization trips, educational trips, site inspections related to potential and current booked business at the Cluster properties.
- Communicates client requests to hotel General Managers in an effective and timely manner.
- Diploma / degree from a reputable institution - advantageous.
- 3-5 years hospitality / safari sales experience - preferred.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in English.
- Self-motivated with a result - driven approach.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating skills.
- CRM experience in Salesforce / Opera Sales or similar.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS