Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Colleagues Dining Room Attendant
Fairmont Nile City
Colleagues Dining Room Attendant
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes ou Colleagues feel welcome.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Your experience and skills include:
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Ability to focus attention on Colleagues needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Overlooking one of Cairo's most beautiful Nile views, Nile City Towers complex is a business destination claim to Egypt's corporate success. Built on a total area of 16,000 sqm, Nile City Towers boasts a 170 meter Nile façade and its two towers are an anchor to an exclusive shopping center, upscale housing, a five-star hotel, 8-screen cinema and 4 floors of underground parking.
The spectacular reception leads the way to 540 elegantly designed rooms, suites restaurants, bars and a health club the 25th floor with a comprehensive range of fitness facilities including a signature Willow Stream Spa as well as a sky-high swimming pool. Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift .
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Must be legally permitted to work in Egypt. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS