Hotels & Resorts
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commi 2
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
The Commi I Chef is responsible to prepare a consistent, high-quality food product, ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service and Hotel operational standards. You will be also responsible for assisting CDP and Sous Chef in cooking and then ensuring that all stations are clean.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Ensures that guest needs and expectations are met by providing a consistently high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Assists in establishing the identity of the outlet by providing the standards of food presentation required by each outlet.
- Maintains and cleans all work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required by the hotel.
- Prepare the daily mise-en-place and food production in different sections of the main pantry or satellites.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- To assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- Control food stock and food cost in his section/kitchen.
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Working experience in reputed Luxury brands and presently in UAE is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of food safety requirements for restaurants
- Familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operates them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
- Basic computer skills and familiar with inventory systems.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS