Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commis 1 - Pastry
Mercure Grand Hotel Seef - All Suites
Commis 1 - Pastry
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to an excellent platform? Take your career to a completely new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Creates and presents the dishes in line with cooking instructions and the supervisor's instructions
- Adapts work to fluctuations in volume of guests, to special events and particular guests
- Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines
- Is responsible for the high standard of the dishes prepared
- Helps keep equipment used in good condition
- Cleans and tidies the workplace following the supervisor's instructions
Your team and working environment:
- Vocational diploma in food & beverage studies and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills and motivations.
- Completed kitchen apprentice or chefs training courses for at least one year will be an advantage.
- Should understand how to read recipes and a good knowledge of cooking
- Good communication skills.
MERCURE Grand Hotel Seef is an all-suite hotel in Seef district surrounded by two biggest malls of Bahrain, Seef and City Center. It offers free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace with Shisha, meeting rooms, a spa, fitness center and an outdoor pool.
MERCURE Grand Hotel Seef is dedicated to providing different employee benefits to its entire Heartist employees such as the ALL Heartists discount card, staff accommodation, free transportation, medical and life Insurance. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS