We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Hepburn Springs/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 09 Dec 2021
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ15396
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 06 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Mineral Springs
An easy one hour drive from Tullamarine Airport, Peppers Mineral Springs is situated in the heart of Victoria's Spa Country in the Daylesford and Macedon Ranges. An elegant 1930's Daylesford hotel transformed into a deluxe retreat that seamlessly blends architecture, contemporary interiors and the lush countryside, this unique accommodation represents simple luxury, Italian style. Peppers Mineral Springs provide 37 luxurious rooms, onsite restaurant 'The Argus', three flexible conference rooms and The Mineral Spa.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as a Commis Chef to our dedicated kitchen team and build your culinary career today.
As our next Commis Chef, you will:
- Maintain the effective operation of the kitchen
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
- Be trained and mentored continuously by our Chef de Partie's
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
- A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
- The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
- A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .