Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Airlie Beach, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 31 May 2022
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ35033
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Mantra Club Croc, located in idyllic Airlie Beach, has undergone major works that has turned it into an iconic holiday destination. Join us in creating a wonderful experience for guests in our 160 rooms, bistro style restaurant, conference centre, pool dining area and manicured grounds. And on your days off, there's the incredibly beautiful Whitehaven beach on your doorstep.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as a Commis Chef to our dedicated kitchen team and build your culinary career today.
As our next Commis Chef, you will:
- Maintain the effective operation of the kitchen
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
- Be trained and mentored continuously by our Chef de Partie's
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
- A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
- The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
- A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Club Croc is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .