Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commis Chef
The formerly sleepy fishing village of Kingscliff on far north coast of NSW is now home to a truly relaxing and desirable destination in Peppers Salt Resort & Spa. Surrounded by some of Australia's finest beaches and World Heritage listed National Parks, this is a working environment without equal, with its own restaurant, day spa and multitude of first -class facilities.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as a Commis Chef to our dedicated kitchen team and build your culinary career today.
As our next Commis Chef, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Maintain the effective operation of the kitchen
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
- Be trained and mentored continuously by our Chef de Partie's
Why work for Accor?
- Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
- A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
- The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
- A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Salt is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .