We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Palm Cove/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Mar 2022
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ77206
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-04-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Beach Club & Spa
Situated beachfront in one of Tropical North Queensland's most desirable holiday destinations, idyllic Palm Cove, Peppers Beach Club & Spa combines beautifully appointed accommodation with five star facilities. With the magical Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and pristine beaches at your doorstep, this is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as a Commis Chef to our dedicated kitchen team and build your culinary career today.
As our next Commis Chef, you will:
- Maintain the effective operation of the kitchen
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
- Be trained and mentored continuously by our Chef de Partie's
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
- A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
- The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
- A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Beach Club & Spa is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .