Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commis - Hot Kitchen
- Maintain quality and consistency levels of production and presentation, as directed.
- Ensures all standardized recipes are utilized and followed.
- Be an ambassador for the exceptional cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience.
- Completed kitchen apprentice or chefs training courses for at least one year. Diploma/Degree in Culinary Arts or related discipline an asset.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices within the Food & Beverage/Hospitality profession.
- Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.