Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For COMMIS INTERNSHIP SO/ SOTOGRANDE
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Working as part of the kitchen team this position involves food preparation and presentation with flair for breakfast, lunch and dinner for A la Carte, room service, functions and buffet service
- Maintains a clean and hygienic work environment whilst ensuring a product of high quality and presentation standards
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service for internal and external customers
- Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair
- Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage. Have stock control procedures implemented and maintained
- Prepare and ensure availability of mis en place as required
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned. Report any problems to the Executive Chef
- Be familiar with other areas in the Kitchen so when called upon, assistance can be provided.
- Attend and actively participate in all WH&S training required of you by the Hotel.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation as prescribed by council / legislative regulations.
- Ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and used only for the purpose for which it was intended. Report all broken or damaged departmental equipment to your Supervisor and record on appropriate maintenance report form.
- Participate in scheduled training and development programs provided by the Hotel to improve self and department standards and attend departmental meetings as required.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Possibility of making a study agreement of at least 6 months
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Creative person with great attention to detail
- Proactive and reactive, with a positive attitude, and a good disposition to work as a team
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS