Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commis
ibis Kochi City Centre
Key Responsibilities: People Management
- Duties include assisting the Production team in food preparation and performing related duties in the Kitchen.
- Responsible for the work assigned by Sous Chef, Executive Chef or Chef de Partie in any section of the kitchen as per the standards.
- Ensure to perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ensure HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are kept at all times.
- Exceed guest expectations in quality and service of food products
- Any matter which may effect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide a range of effective and efficient services.
- Ensure to exceed guest expectations in quality and service of the food products.
- Cooperate with staff in each section as assigned by the Executive Chef to ensure the proper use of equipment and efficient completion of all tasks.
- Maintain personal grooming and hygiene to ensure standards are maintained.
- Liaise with the Catering and Stewarding Departments in a professional manner to ensure event objectives are achieved and standards are maintained at all times.
- Identify optimal and cost effective use of the resources.
- Facilitate the stock take and stock rotation for the assigned section.
- Monitor the operation to ensure that food wastage is minimized and to maintain cost effectiveness and profitability in all areas.
- Adhere to all recipes, methods and instructions from the Executive Chef.
- Ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained.
- Ensure that the preparation and presentation of food complies with the standards.
- Responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items, in the assigned function, to ensure highest quality at all times.
- Ensure to maintain appropriate grooming standards, hygiene and code of conduct.
- Coordinate operations with Department Coordinators, Supervisors and other Departmental Managers to ensure operational readiness, efficiency in resource utilization, and the prompt delivery of services.
- Ensure to to prevent the use of contaminated products in any process of food preparation.
- To ensure that the assigned Kitchen areas, equipments and utensils are always kept as per the standards.
- Ensure to adhere to Ibis Kochi policies and procedures at all times.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
- Prior relevant experience of 0.6 - 2 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.