We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Yogyakarta/Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ47395
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure - Ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto
1. Responsible kitchen section in the performance of their jobs during the shift.
2. Responsible for following consistently the quality standard of food preparation and presentation established for outlets and banquet.
3. Resposible & monitoring standard food preparation & presentation inn outlet or Banquet.
4. Responsible for proper utilization of energy, fuel, water, gas and other supplies in relation to operation.
5. Responsible for following cleaning schedule to maintain sanitation and hygiene in Western section.
6. Resposible to maintain equipment as well working condition in Western section.
7. If Demi Chef de Partie day off or absent, Cook 1 should be replace for kitchen operational.
8. Performs other related duties & special assignments as required by immediate superior.
9. Controlling and make sure any good receive to be store in proper place according to the clarifications
10. Check the plate & buffet presentation for Wester area and make sure standard quality, recipe, food presentation before it serve to the guest.
11. Observe the food preparation , presentation, monitoring and maintain quality all the item.
12. Controlling all the wasting food / spoilage and minimise the waste
13. Control Western chiller, fridge and all working area on daily basis and make sure all the food to be store in proper place & good condition
14. Coordination mise en place according to need and make sure the good are available
15. Inform to superior if there is mise en place missing at the end of the day shift
16. Knowledgeable of all menu's and recipes special for Asian food in his section including the ingredients, method of cooking or preparation, and the presentation of the dishes.
17. Knowledgeable on the basic principles of cooking for both western and local cuisine.
18. Reads and understands standard recipes.
1. Attends all scheduled meeting and training sessions required by his/her position.
2. Is be aware of functions, new promotions or any other relevant information and informs food production staff as required.
3. Maintains personal grooming and hygiene of his/ her staff during a shift.
4. Accomplishes requisitions for food and operating supplies for his/ her section.
5. Accomplishes transfer forms, spoilage reports.
6. Prepare daily inventory for food supplies for his/ her section.