Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Commis (Pastry)
- Stock up the assigned kitchen with materials and ingredients on a daily basis
- Be familiar with the use of all electrical and mechanical equipment in the kitchen and observe safety precautions when handling them
- Master all basic baking methods
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
- Clean and maintain all equipment within the food production area
- Promptly report any hazards, unsafe working conditions or equipment which requires repair or maintenance to immediate supervisor
- Minimum Primary school education
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Oral proficiency in English language
- 5 working days and 2 days off per week.
- Attractive remuneration & service charge (when hotel opens) with 2 probationary months of full salary.
- Compulsory social insurance contribution and 24/7 accident insurance once employment confirmed.
- Uniform & Duty meal are provided.
- International Care & Benefit package such as bonus on public holidays and personal occasions of marriage, giving birth,..., annual health check, summer outing, yoga class, heartists' activities, etc.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.