We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ65326
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
\uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B \uD835\uDC11\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C\uD835\uDC22\uD835\uDC1D\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC27\uD835\uDC1C\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2C \uD835\uDC0F\uD835\uDC21\uD835\uDC2E \uD835\uDC10\uD835\uDC2E\uD835\uDC28\uD835\uDC1C \uD835\uDC04\uD835\uDC26\uD835\uDC1E\uD835\uDC2B\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC25\uD835\uDC1D \uD835\uDC01\uD835\uDC1A\uD835\uDC32
- Prepare food in accordance with portion and quality standards specified in recipes.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning FSMS / HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Assists with the preparation, presentation, decoration and storage
- Follow procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of meats, fish, and equipment such as knives, cleavers, and saws.
- Minimize waste in butchery and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
- Maintain sanitation standards in the food prep areas that meet the state and local Health Board inspection and hotel requirements.
- Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers
- Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information
- Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
- Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service
- Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
- Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field.
- 1 years related experience or formal training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Ability to read and write English
- Dynamic, professional & open minded working environment.
- Joining training courses according standard of AccorHotels.
- Good salary, benefits and bonus.
- Have annual physical examination.
- Supporting shift meals at staff canteen