We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Bangkok/Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ94431
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of all food items from his/her section in the menu and banquet functions.
- Responsible for the proper handling and maintenance of all equipment in the section.
- Ensures productivity through organization, continued training and learning.
- Responsible for consistent implementation of quality standards in food preparation and presentation.
- Maintain and set sanitation, hygiene, and safety standards.
- Responsible for conservation and proper utilization of food supplies, fuel, operating supplies, electricity, etc.,
- Ensures all standardized recipes are utilized and followed.
- Responsible for the maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene of work area.
- Responsible for knowing and practicing all Hotel Rules and Regulations.
- College/University Diploma in Culinary.
- Open to beginners and/or to people with an initial experience in the field.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good personal hygiene & Physical staying power.
- A passion for food and the culinary arts.
- Positive attitude.
- Provident Fund.
- 5 Days working per week.
- Group Insurance.
- Special Discount King Power Duty Free.