We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Palm Cove/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 30 Nov 2021
Job Role : Concierge
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ56654
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Beach Club & Spa
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Situated beachfront in one of Tropical North Queensland's most desirable holiday destinations, idyllic Palm Cove, Peppers Beach Club & Spa combines beautifully appointed accommodation with five star facilities. With the magical Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and pristine beaches at your doorstep, this is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
Do you delight in assisting guests? Join our team in Concierge and start creating memorable experiences.
As our next Concierge, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for guests arriving at the property
- Have the pivotal responsibility of creating a genuine and welcoming first impression
- Be required to provide continuing exceptional customer service to all guests throughout their stay
- Assist with valeting guest cars
- Store luggage and carry bags to rooms
- Provide helpful and accurate local knowledge to guests in an informative manner
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- A person with a wide array of local knowledge or the ability to learn and expand current knowledge in a timely manner
- Someone with an Open driver's license
- Outstanding customer service skills and a personable, energetic demeanour
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor