Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Concierge Agent
Fairmont Banff Springs
Do you love working with guests and exceeding their expectations? Would you like to turn moments into memories by assisting guests to make the most of their stay at The Castle in the Rockies? As a Concierge Agent you will have the opportunity to work with our Chef Concierge and Concierge Team consistently providing outstanding service and creating genuine and lasting memories!
Covid-19 Safety Policy: In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Safety Policy.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $21.43 per hour. Full rate after one year is $25.36 per hour.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- To offer assistance to all guests in making reservations and arrangements for dining, spa, golf, activities and tours; for example, horseback riding, limousine services, theatre tickets, sporting events
- To provide correct and accurate information on tourist sites and activities, including being well versed in their individual company policies and procedures
- To log reservations, create confirmations and itineraries, provide information and be well versed in iConcierge, Open Table, Spa Soft and Royal Service Manager programs
- All other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Previous experience in Royal Service, Guest Services or Front Desk is an asset
- Member of Les Clefs d'Or an asset
- Complete knowledge of all hotel's facilities and tourist attractions/ activities in the Town of Banff
- Must display strong communication, analytical, organizational and administrative skills to be able to deal with multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of Front Office systems
- Must be able to stand throughout shift while typing and talking on the phone
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS APPLY TODAY:
For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com