Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Gold Coast, Australia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Concierge/Guest service agent
Mantra Legends is an iconic hotel, with its superb central location and history of being a meeting point for Surfers society. These days, it's popular with overseas visitors, who can enjoy a drink in the lobby bar followed by the famous nightly seafood banquet in the hotel's own Fables restaurant. Join a legendary crew and work with the best.Do you delight in assisting guests? Join our team in Concierge and start creating memorable experiences.
As our next Concierge, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be the first point of contact for guests arriving at the property
- Have the pivotal responsibility of creating a genuine and welcoming first impression
- Be required to provide continuing exceptional customer service to all guests throughout their stay
- Assist with valeting guest cars
- Store luggage and carry bags to rooms
- Provide helpful and accurate local knowledge to guests in an informative manner
Why work for Accor?
- Exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- A person with a wide array of local knowledge or the ability to learn and expand current knowledge in a timely manner
- Someone with an Open driver's license
- Outstanding customer service skills and a personable, energetic demeanour
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra Legends is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .