Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Concierge
Peppers Waymouth Hotel
Recently refurbished Peppers Waymouth Hotel is a leading 5 star CBD hotel, centrally located on Waymouth Street and within walking distance of Adelaide Convention Centre, Rundle Mall and the cultural boulevard of North Terrace, this new Accor Group property offers 202 stylishly appointed hotel rooms, two food and beverage outlets, a heated indoor lap pool, spa, sauna and fitness centre. For meetings, events and private functions and an onsite conferencing facility .
We are currently seeking a highly professional and self-motivated Part Time Concierge Attendant to join the team at Peppers Waymouth Hotel.
As a Concierge attendant you will be an ambassador for the hotel and deliver exceptional service to our valued guests. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work in all aspects of the Concierge Department including duties of Bell Desk, Porter, and Valet, as well as an opportunity to cover the front desk as a Guest Service Agent allowing a well-rounded skill set.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Host our Guests BRILLIANTLY by welcoming all guests using a polite and friendly manner
- Assist with Concierge duties including; Valet parking cars, assisting with guest luggage and deliveries whilst taking a proactive approach to assist the rooms division wherever needed
- Be fully conversant at all times with activities and facilities within the hotel, operating hours, costs, etc., as well as all aspects of Adelaide and its services, specifically tourist attractions, restaurants, theatre, shopping, etc.
- Ensure the foyer areas, driveways and Porch are in a spotless condition at all times.
- Ensure the Concierge Desk is adequately stocked with stationery and all other requirements, e.g. maps, tourist information, etc.
- Valet park cars taking the utmost care as per departmental procedure.
The applicant we are seeking will have:
- Be aware and adhere to all Accor core policies.
- Get trained and cover the front desk duties as a Guest Service Agent as and when required.
- Previous experience in a Concierge role within a 4 or 5 star property
- A desire to provide first class customer service
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm
- A willingness to use initiative and solve problems
- A friendly and outgoing personality, with an enthusiastic approach to deliver exceptional service.
- You will be an amazing team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Be flexible with working times
- You must hold a valid Driver's License (manual and automatic is essential)
In return, we will provide you with career development opportunities, lots of training, complimentary laundered uniforms as well as discounted hotel accommodation worldwide.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .