Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Concierge
Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Pullman & Mercure Brisbane King George Square is located in the CBD and is Brisbane's largest contemporary style hotel, featuring 438 guestrooms, extensive conferencing facilities for up to 1000 people, and several dining outlets including Goldfinch Restaurant and Award Winning Rooftop Bar, Sixteen Antlers.
We are looking for our next Front Office superstars, to join our team in the role of Part Time Concierge.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Respond to Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times;
- Go out of your way to create memorable experiences for our guests;
- Ensure all Guest deliveries are received and delivered effectively and efficiently;
- Parking and delivering of guest cars from the valet parking;
- Assisting the guest with moving of luggage.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Have experience with high volume and preferably luxury service
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have the availability and flexibility to work shifts across Monday to Sunday including early mornings and late nights and Public Holidays;
- Hold a full and open manual drivers license;
- Know Brisbane and can recommend great things to see and do for our guests;
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.