Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Palm Cove, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 18 Jul 2022
Job Role : Concierge
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ45796
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Beach Club & Spa
Situated beachfront in one of Tropical North Queensland's most desirable holiday destinations, idyllic Palm Cove, Peppers Beach Club & Spa combines beautifully appointed accommodation with five star facilities. With the magical Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and pristine beaches at your doorstep, this is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
Do you delight in assisting guests? Join our team in Concierge and start creating memorable experiences.
As our next Concierge, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for guests arriving at the property
- Have the pivotal responsibility of creating a genuine and welcoming first impression
- Be required to provide continuing exceptional customer service to all guests throughout their stay
- Store luggage and carry bags to rooms
- Provide helpful and accurate local knowledge to guests in an informative manner
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- A person with a wide array of local knowledge or the ability to learn and expand current knowledge in a timely manner
- Outstanding customer service skills and a personable, energetic demeanour
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Beach Club & Spa is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .