Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
San Diego, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Concierge
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Superior knowledge, passion for service & an engaging personality is the expectation of a great Concierge that our Guests expect when staying at Fairmont Grand Del Mar. Your ability to anticipate Guests' needs and make informed suggestions will ensure they have a truly memorable stay while connecting with them on a genuine level turning moments into memories!
What's In It For You
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a part of one of the best teams in the industry!
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Career development and growth with national and international opportunities
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and RIISE
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in booking golf arrangements, dining reservations and other activities during/prior to the guests arrival
- Able to multi-task and work in a high traffic area
- Extensive knowledge of the San Diego, golf courses, restaurants and attractions
- Strong computer skills are required. Microsoft Office programs are a plus.
- Assist with administrative duties
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your Team And Working Environment
- Extensive knowlege of the Greater San Diego area
- revious customer related experience required
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Window applications.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines.
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience, Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS