Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Concierge
Fairmont Olympic Hotel - Seattle
Looking to create memorable experiences for someone? As a Concierge at Fairmont Olympic, you will have that opportunity! Superior knowledge from a great Concierge is the expectation of our guests. Your ability to anticipate guests' needs and make informed suggestions will ensure they have a truly memorable stay.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee travel program offering discounted rates in Fairmont's and Accor worldwide
- Parking/Commuting Discounts
- Free Lunch
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Fun, elegant atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
Your experience and skills include:
- Demonstrating a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests through attention to detail and recognition
- Providing exceptional Concierge information to our guests about Seattle and area attractions, restaurants, theatres, special events, tickets, confirmations and other available services
- Ensuring that Fairmont Service Standards are adhered to in an effort to consistently offer the best service possible
- Coordinating dinner reservations, airline and train accommodations, sedan transfers, and other guest requests
- Acting as an overall connection with the community to provide the best service and ensure guest satisfaction
Physical Requirements Include:
- Strong knowledge of Seattle and the surrounding areas
- Passion for guest service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer. All offers contingent on background check and E-Verify.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS