Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Positioned on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, at the stunning seaside location of Kingscliff, Mantra on Salt Beach and Peppers Resort & Spa boast first class conference and events facilities, with an assortment of accommodation options available onsite.
Do you enjoy working with clients to create amazing events? Join our vibrant team as our next Conference & Events Coordinator.
As our next Conference & Events Coordinator, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Liaise with clients in the lead up to, during and following their special event
- Be responsible for creating a professional impression as an ambassador for the hotel at all times will be of utmost importance
- Continuously solve and respond to issues surrounding the event at hand in order to make the day as perfect as it can be
- Prepare, manage and facilitate event activities as well as following up with client post event
- Organise equipment, contractors, assets, and people surrounding and contributing to the event
- Handling telephone enquiries regarding functions and convert enquiries into firm bookings
Why work for Accor?
- Someone with prior event coordination experience who is looking to take the next step in taking more leadership in their role
- A strong a marketing and strategic focus for a variety of events, gatherings, birthdays, and weddings
- A hard worker with a can do attitude who has the ability to pick things up quickly
- Possession of impeccable attention to detail and time management skills
- Someone who holds strong experience as a conference and events administrator with operational conference and events experience an added bonus
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- The ability to work a varied roster including weekends and evenings
- Unlimited Australian working rights
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .