Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Conference & Events Operations Attendant
Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Pullman & Mercure King George Square is a large vibrant 438 room twin towered hotel which acts as a sanctuary for leisure and business travellers. Located opposite King George Square, City Hall and ideally situated in the heart of Brisbane CBD the hotel has some of the largest conference spaces in Brisbane incorporating 2 ballrooms. The hotel also features some amazing and extremely popular venues of Goldfinch Restaurant and Street Cafe as well as Sixteen Antlers Rooftop Bar.
This is your opportunity to join our Conference & Events Operation team. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Set conference rooms promptly and accurately to the specifications described on the function sheets.
- Provide Food & Beverage service to the required service standards
- Ensure accuracy whilst ordering and delivering food and beverage orders
- Liaise with the Kitchen on special requests or dietry requirements
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
- Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practices
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the strive to provide Total Customer Satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients
- A high standard of grooming and presentation
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
In return for your commitment, we will provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts worldwide.
We encourage you to make a difference to your lifestyle and career by applying today.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.