Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Conference Sales Executive - Brisbane Airport Conference Centre
Pullman Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, Executive Lounge and 12 meeting spaces collectively totaling 1800m2.
The Brisbane Airport Conference Centre boasts 13 conference and meeting rooms, including a 300 seat pillar-less ballroom, boardrooms, business centre, cloakroom and generous breakout terraces. This Centre is capable of hosting up to 600 delegates at any one time.
The Group is currently seeking a motivated Conference Sales Executive to join our amazing Sales and Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be from a sales or conferencing background.
Key Responsibilities Include:
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Responsible for all conference and event enquiries.
- Prepare and issue contracts.
- Liaise among departments with Banquet Event Orders and weekly meetings.
- Following up on contracts issued and converting business.
- Ensure that contractual details are followed up. EG. Deposits, invoicing, etc.
- Conduct site inspections for potential clients when necessary.
- Prepare end of month reporting and weekly forecasts.
- Represent the hotel at hotel, trade and Industry events when required.
- Identify new sources of residential conferences and special events.
- Checking customer satisfaction and resolving any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
- Personally meet and greet all VIP conference clients and function facilitators on arrival.
What we can offer you:
- High standard of personal presentation and grooming.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a 4-star or higher hotel environment with exposure to sales and conferencing.
- Proven time management and organisation skills.
- Effective written and oral communications skills essential.
- Working knowledge of the Opera property Management systems, Microsoft Office suite and computer skills essential.
- Flexible working hours including the ability to work weekends, public holidays, morning and night shifts.
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Discounted meals and beverages
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.