Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
02 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Global Reservation Centre
Contact Centers Operations Coordinator
Location and Remote Information
- The primary focus of this role is to ensure we are achieving the best results in quality, sales, and customer satisfaction. You will have the ability to motivate and coach our external agents daily, as well as handling heightened customer concerns and needs worldwide.
What is in it for you:
- To be considered for this position you must be located in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or Quebec, Canada
- Do you prefer to work onsite at our Centre in Moncton, or remotely (work from home)? The choice is yours!
- Must have a suitable high speed internet connection (direct connect, not wireless). All computer equipment is provided for colleagues working from home.
- The opportunity to work with our diverse teams both in Moncton and in Paris, as well as our global community of coordinators, creating memories and connecting people and cultures
- Ongoing training, learning, and continuously grow your expertise.
- Strong sense of belonging
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Contact Centers Operations based in Paris, France this position is responsible for:
Your experience and skills include:
- Handling escalated issues by following up with agents and/or customers to ensure guest satisfaction, retention, and timely responses
- Monitor the quality of the cases handled by the reservation and customer care agents to drive results
- Coach, train, and conduct in person (or online) sessions, to improve agent's performance, knowledge, and efficiency
- Improve productivity and agent satisfaction by actively communicating with central teams
- Train agents on new processes to ensure consistency
- Monitor and share results with central and operational teams
- Gather and share market intelligence role
- Hotel Management / Business school diploma or has hospitality work experience
- 3 to 5 years of previous guest relation, audit or quality control experience required
- Contact center and/or training experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills English is required (written, spoken, read) and French is an asset. For candidates from Quebec, fluency in French and English is required.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Additional languages a plus
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, proactive and a strong team player
- Strong leadership
- Sales skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to prioritize while executing in a tactful manner
- Computer proficient with an excellent knowledge, Microsoft Office and Internet browsers
- Your team and working environment:
- Remote on On-Site in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada with up to 50% travel
- Must be currently legally entitled to work full time in Canada
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Accor Global Reservation Centre has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS