Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Continental Cuisine Commis 1
Queen Elizabeth 2
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
Your team and working environment: Queen Elizabeth II
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
The iconic Queen Elizabeth (QE2) Dubai's first and only floating hotel is a 497 room hotel and one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today.
Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
The property is in close proximity to some of Dubai's attractions including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Dubai World Trade Centre. The Queen Elizabeth 2 shares a neighborhood with some of Dubai's other cultural gems including the Gold Souk, Dubai Creek and the Etihad Museum. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS