Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Controller (m/f/d) - Procurement Northern Europe
AccorHotels Deutschland Munich
Controller (m/f/d) - Procurement Northern Europe
Brussels / Munich
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, be ALL you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Join us at one of our Main Offices in Munich or Brussels as Controller (m/f/d) where you play a pivotal role in monitoring and driving financial and operational performance for our Procurement-team in the Northern Europe region (spanning 32 countries).
Still interested? Here is a summary of some of the great things you will be doing:
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- As part of the Controlling-team, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring the financial situation & status of the Procurement Department, across the Northern European region
- You will regularly review and monitor our P&L within the region
- You will support our forecasting- & budget planning processes for Procurement
- You will monitor contract encoding, declaration collection and the invoicing process
- You will collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders, within Procurement, Finance and our service providers
- You will support our department head in setting-up and managing financial reviews for the region
- You will help further automate the calculation and assessment various financial & business KPIs; in this context you will also help continuously develop and improve our KPI structure
- You will create, develop and share different recurring and ad hoc reports and analyses on (financial) performance and help drive our capacity to quickly derive meaningful insights
- Fluent German and English speaker
- At least 4 years' experience in Finance and/or Procurement
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to visualize and prepare data the most optimal way to produce meaningful insights
- Curious mind and a passion for learning
- A strong team player, who likes to work with various stakeholders across all levels and functions of a business
- Keen problem solver
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you are entrepreneurial, a great multi tasker, eager to learn and an all-round superstar then we want to hear from you!