We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Surfers Paradise/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 01 Dec 2021
Job Role : Commis Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ6020
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 29 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra Sun City
Located in sleepy, sedate Surfers Paradise, (just kidding!) - Mantra Sun City is a four and a half star resort featuring apartments and penthouses. Its unique architecture and design, set amongst lush tropical gardens, complete with a lagoon style pool and their own restaurant, as well as a great location, make this property a very desirable place to work and learn.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as a Cook to our dedicated kitchen team and build your culinary career today.
As our next Cook, you will:
- Play an integral part of the kitchen team in the day to day operations of the kitchen
- Prepare and cook high quality tasty culinary creations for our guests
- Ensure your area of the kitchen is cleaned to the highest standards
- Stock control management, replenishing and ordering stock as required
- Compliancy with occupational health and safety requirements and regulations
What we are looking for:
- A kitchen all-rounder who is a quality team-player looking to expand their career
- Someone with a passion for the culinary arts
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Possess the ability to work autonomously
- Be highly organised and remain flexible to the needs of the business
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .