We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 18 May 2022
Job Role : Purchasing Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ6200
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-07-29
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin
- Manages and controlling cost in all departments to achieve the benchmark also to build a healthy cost compare to budget and revenue
- Contributes to provide a high standard of service and products in line with procedures in terms of purchasing matters for all departments needs.
- Helps to maintain the cost and expenses also manages the relation with vendors and suppliers.
- Active monitoring store and department's store to control the market list and purchase requests to avoid any lost or big expenses.
- Professional 2 years Cost Control and Purchasing Experience
- Leadership abilities & managing expenses skills
- Target and customers oriented
- Negotiation abilities & organizational skills
- High work ethics and integrity
- Open more opportunity for career development within Accor.
- Experience a new spirit of Finance and Accounting
- Collaborating with dynamic and energic team.
- Involve in driving potential business opportunity, winning the challenge and competition.
- Active talent activity and CSR Program