We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Issy les moulineaux/France
Level : Management
Posted : 17 Feb 2022
Job Role : Assistant Chief Engineer
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ54938
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-17
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor SA \u2013 Issy les Moulineaux
As a part of the Strategy Team of Contact Centers, you will report directly to Strategy Director. Your role will focus on optimizing our customers' contact journey, customer inquiries and Service Level Agreements in order to offer an optimal and efficient customer contact experience.
YOUR PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBLITIES :
Customer Contact Experience
- Design and optimize customer contact journey in order to reduce the number of contacts while improve the customer experience
- Work closely with Product and Agent Experience Team to improve the structure and the content of our global contact web page, providing a fluid UX for our clients
- Design proactive Customer Care Service through semi-automations, thanks to the pre-filled online webform
- Define the customer inquiries workflow and the most effective contact point of each type of inquiries, as well as the escalation rules
- Work on optimization of treatment processes in order to limit "useless" escalations and thus decrease the customer wait time
- Define and monitor all contact channels and centers' opening hours through different Service Level Agreements
Bac+5 from Business school or Engineering school
2-3 years of experience in the same type of position
Experience in Consulting, Product or Customer Journey development
Advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills
Analytical, solution oriented,
You enjoy getting into the heart of the matter
Full business proficiency in English (written & verbal), a second / third language would be a plus
Advanced project management skills
Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment, to understand local specificities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS