Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Doha, Qatar
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 23 Nov 2022
Job Role : Demi Chef De Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ12411
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2023-01-05
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Demi Chef De Partie - Baker
The Baker is responsible for production of the highest quality products, supervising the colleagues in efficient manner; strive to keep the working hours to the most efficient. Without compromising quality, maintain hygiene and safety standards as per company guidelines. Create a departmental culture of motivation, team spirit and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible in the production and baking of bread, breakfast pastry and savory products according to the prescribed recipes and specifications.
- Understand the basic philosophy of the company. Implement and energize the company philosophy in his daily work.
- Check the required mise-en-place according to food outlet orders.
- Prepare store requisitions for supervisor's approval and check that the received goods meet the predetermined quality and purchasing specifications.
- Ensure the proper handling and storage of all semi-finished and finished bakery products, groceries and daily products to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Monitor the proper handling and storage of all produce to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Create new types of Bread and Bakery preparing sample tasting
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as Baker
- Great Knowledge of different variety of bread
- Great Knowledge of Danish and bakery
- Attention to detail in quality and guest-oriented
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/