Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Demi Chef De Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Demi Chef de Partie- Cold Kitchen
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Hotel & Residence
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Your experience and skills include:
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus.
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards.
- Check the taste, temperature and visual appeal of food items prepared to ensure that the quality and portion are consistent and as per specifications set out.
- Ensure that all safety, health, security and loss control policies and procedures and Government legislation are adhered to
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.