We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Hyderabad/India
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Demi Chef De Partie
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ53471
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mercure Hyderabad KCP
- Ensure that all dishes are prepared according to the recipe and to the correct quantity.
- To ensure that the section is being kept clean and tidy at all times as per the standards.
- Closely communicate with F & B Manager and Outlet Manager on special functions, booking, menu item availability, service problems, guest comments and guest preferences.
- Ensure to take extra care to prevent the use of contaminated products in any process of food preparation.
- Monitor the presentation of food to ensure that it complies with company standards and set guidelines.
- Ensure that Commis chefs receive appropriate training and optimum guidance.
- Attend to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies.
- Coordinate operations with Department Coordinators, Supervisors and other Departmental Managers to ensure operational readiness, efficiency in resource utilization, and the prompt delivery of services.
- Ensure to monitor quantity and quality of food products to ensure compliance with the standards.
- Strictly follow all recipes, methods and instructions from the Head Chef / Chef de partie.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.