Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Demi Chef - Hot Kitchen
Mercure Tangerang Centre
Demi Chef De Partie - Hot Kitchen
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Be very knowledgeable about the method of preparation and the standard recipes for all menu items.
- Ensure adequate preparation of stocks and mis-en-plus.
- Come up with new, innovative ideas related to the product, displays, plating and Buffet set-up's.
- Ensure guest needs and expectations are met by providing a consistently high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Assist the Executive Chef and be responsible for your related section and ensure top-quality products for all outlets as required as per the Hotel standards.
- Consistently follow the instructions provided by the Executive Chef in the successful preparation, presentation, and storage of any items.
- Maintain and clean all work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils to high standards of hygiene as required by the hotel.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational concerns.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operate them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
- Work closely with the Hygiene Officer in implementing all hygiene and safety procedures.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Commis 1 in the hot kitchen section of a 4 star hotel or resort.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES