Hotels & Resorts
Airlie Beach, Australia
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Demi Chef
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
The Mantra Club Croc, located in idyllic Airlie Beach, has undergone major works that has turned it into an iconic holiday destination. Join us in creating a wonderful experience for guests in our 160 rooms, bistro style restaurant, conference centre, pool dining area and manicured grounds. And on your days off, there's the incredibly beautiful Whitehaven beach on your doorstep.
Do you have a passion for all things food? Join our dedicated kitchen team as a Demi Chef and build your culinary career today.
As our next Demi Chef reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Run your own section ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections as required
- Put an emphasis on creativity and passion, for yourself and your surrounding colleagues in the kitchen
- Be diligent and adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & will have an understanding of HACCP management
- Ensure all food orders and menu items are completed accurately, consistently and in an efficient manner
- Undertaking of all kitchen duties, from cleaning dishes to preparing creative culinary delights
- Have a collaborative approach between front of house and the kitchen brigade
- Maintain precise stock control and rotation
Why work for Accor?
- A passionate and creative approach to preparing high quality food
- Someone with a high level of verbal communication
- A commitment to deliver on and exceed customer expectations
- The ability to operate and maintain composure under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards
- The possession of a Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) - Essential
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is highly desired
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor