Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Chef de Partie
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Demi Chef
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort and Spa
The Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa is currently seeking a part time Demi Chef to join our dynamic and professional team, reporting directly to the Executive Chef.
If you enjoy variety in your day and are passionate about food preparation and presentation as well as delivering quality cuisine with a flair - then this is a role for you!
I n our kitchen we aim to:
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following;
- Deliver memorable dining experiences to our guests
- Work as a close knit team
- Develop and recognize talented chefs
- Being passionate about your craft and displaying very high standards of food production and presentation
- Control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labor costs
- Put an emphasis on creativity and passion, for yourself and your surrounding colleagues in the kitchen
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation
- Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practises
- Ensuring Food Safety Policies and Procedures are followed Trade qualifications
In order to be successful for the role, you will have unlimited working rights in Australia and demonstrate a genuine passion for Food and Beverage. You are trade qualified and have previous experience in a similar role or environment. You are customer service driven and have the capacity to multi task. You cope well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. You are available to work varied shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and public holidays. You have the ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
In return, we will provide you with career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding work environment, as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.