Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Digital Marketing Executive
Raffles Hotel Le Royal
Responsibilities & Means
Assist Marcom as required with overall Marcom efforts for the hotel including the following
- The DME to perform duties within the framework defined by the hotel norms and by internal rules and regulations, enhanced with creativity and new ideas.
- Manage all aspects of DM strategy and implementation with activities, special promotional campaigns, communication plan to engage audience including coordinating (via a weekly, monthly and quarterly content plan) hotel website, Facebook, Twitter, TripAdvisor and other appropriate channels/ 3 rd party websites and online revenue and message generating portals.
- Successfully implement Raffles Hotel & Resorts brand & graphic standards in online media ensuring that each item is in line with agreed standards. Providing thoughts and ideas on improving standards.
- Support and actively promote hotel's promotions and events through social media/ websites and ensure the most appropriate communication of the hotel, the product and the brand. This including ensuring photos, English & Khmer copy is correct on all channels.
- Support Marcom's conventional communications by optimising online awareness (including for all major happenings at the hotel) through social media, websites, and electronic direct mailing.
- Maintains regular schedules for contact with online & social media clients, press and collaborators.
- Coordinate with Revenue and Operation teams (Review Pro/ Revinate/ feedback on TripAdvisor/ Social Media Channels) as well as hotel operation team to promote hotel's activities to achieve business objectives
- Take photos of events per needs of hotel
- Attend internal and external social, charitable, and networking events to further DM efforts of hotel.
- Assists in the preparation (including content) of hotel's monthly newsletter (e and printed), flyer and others communication materials in conjunction with the team
- Arrange internal/ external photo shooing, press conference and press interviews as and when required
- Handles correspondence, media event when required
- Entertain guests/clients/contacts as assigned by Marketing & Communications Manager
- Keep well informed about the various outlets and other services and facilities in the hotel, their changes and updates.
- Closely observes matters pertaining to Marcom activities of the hotel and other hotels competitors entertainment outlets on a regular basis
- Assists in the organisation of both DM & other Marcom Activities internally and externally
- Manages online advertising schedule as part of overall Marcom advertising strategy.
Reviews social media and online technology and other opportunities to build business cases for Raffles' involvement and investment