Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive is to be responsible for maintaining content across all hotel websites, including but not limited to restaurants and spa microsites as well as support Digital Marketing Manager for online reputation management.
Observes and adheres to the Values of Accor, i.e. Guest Passion, Respect, Innovation, Trust, Sustainable Performance and Spirit of Conquest.
Supports Digital Marketing Plans for Hotel
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager in executing the hotel's digital marketing communication plan.
- Ensures efficient execution of assigned digital marketing campaigns and projects in a timely manner.
Maintenance of Websites and Microsites
- Creates and maintains content for hotel main website and standalone websites for selected Food and Beverage outlets, Arcade and Spa.
Supports Social Media Awareness
- Supports content creation of social media pages for Hotel, Food and Beverage, Arcade and Spa for use in digital channels, including Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and Twitter.
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager in executing an effective social media influencer programme in a timely manner.
Manages Hotel's Online Reputation
- Supports Digital Marketing Manager on online reputation management through coordinating responses for hotel across multiple platforms in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates reporting for digital reporting for hotel in a timely manner.
- Processes quotations and invoices for the department in a timely manner.
- Provides general administrative support for the team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Diploma holder and above.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and social media landscape.
- Fresh Graduates welcome. Relevant experience in hospitality industry an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of video and photo editing tools.
- Oral fluency in English and Mandarin with written excellence in English. Ability to speak other language and / or basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- High integrity and able to keep confidentiality.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritise assigned projects.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues' Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit - Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children's Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.