We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Ha Noi/Vietnam
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Marketing Executive
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ65970
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
PULLMAN HANOI HOTEL
1- Content Management and Commercial Animation
- Hotel Factsheet on AH.com and Brand.com: Review on a regular basis hotel's description, pictures and video to improve SEO performance and make sure hotel is sell at its best.
- Review hotel's exposure on indirect website (text, jpeg, ranking) and make sure
- hotel is sell at its best.
- Audit and review micro-website
- Ensure content is updated regularly and implement actions to maximize SEO
- Analyzing reports
- Implement and monitor strategies to drive online traffic to the hotel factsheet on
Accor direct websites and hotel's micro-website
2- Acquisition Marketing
- Review the Accor Regional PPC campaign monthly report.
- Provide recommendations to maximize PPC campaign performance at hotel level.
- Propose and execute Display advertising campaigns at local level in order to raise
hotel's awareness and promote hotel's offer.
Social Media and online reputation:
- Propose Social Media strategy in line with the key Marketing objectives: Establish a hotel presence on selected platforms in line with the marketing strategy and compliant to the brand DNA.
- Create engaging & relevant content (Text & visuals) in line with the brand DNA; Take part in conversations and answer comments/complains.
- Manage the Social Media Agency if any and drive results.
- Maintain and build close relationships with leading industry related bloggers & web editors in local city & overseas & to maintain regular conversations
- Ensure the Social media policy is implemented for all employees at the hotel.
In charge of hotel's emailing strategy
- Monitor hotel's database and make sure it is clean and well segmented
- In charge of hotels' E-newsletter content and loading (via external agency)
- Grow email database by setting up specific actions
- Analytics of reports
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or a related field
- Relevant experience in the hotel industry is preferable.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in E-commerce including SEO, PPC, Display
- campaign, Email marketing, Content marketing and social media.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good understanding of hotel industry
- Have strong background in multichannel integrated marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy and implementing the marketing plan accordingly.
- Be revenue focused & be able to implement strategies to support hotel
- Be analytical, be able to present conclusions and make recommendations
- Have very good command of English both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work to a tight schedule and deadline
- Ability to demonstrate and convince in the value on investing online
Have a positive, "Can do" attitude
* Competitive package of salary and benefit.
* Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement