Job Description For Digital Performance Executive
Corporate Office - Sydney
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Digital Performance Executive to join our team - representing the largest hotel group in Australia & New Zealand. You will be responsible for implementing and supporting strategy across the commercial acquisition levers of search engine acquisition, programmatic display, remarketing, affiliation and metasearch partners to increase room nights, revenue and overall web contribution.
This includes providing regular support and interaction with Corporate Office, Regional Teams and Hotels on all activities related to digital acquisition and web performance.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
What we need from you
- Consult with the Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and Digital Media agencies to achieve targets through best practices;
- Regularly evaluate all SEA and Digital Media activity to drive constant improvement and increased performance against KPI's;
- Drive hotel participation, and monitor & optimise campaign performance across meta-search, affiliation and remarketing channels;
- Work closely with hotels and regional teams to ensure that affiliate partners are being activated and driven effectively to maximise results;
- Keep abreast of competitors, industry trends and other external factors in order to identify new opportunities;
- Complete monthly, campaign, tracking and result reporting and provide actionable recommendations for future campaigns;
- Implement and manage the budget and financial processing requirements for SEA and Digital Media;
- Work in collaboration with other digital team members both globally and locally to leverage best practice and share learnings;
- Support the regional teams with recommendations on SEA activity and regular reporting;
Why work for Accor?
- Minimum 3 years' experience in digital Marketing/Sales/Performance;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Business, Commerce, Digital, Communications) preferable;
- Proficient in the use of Digital Marketing tools and platforms (GA360, Google AdWords, etc.); and
- Excellent copy writing, reporting and communication skills.
- Flexibility in working hours, with evening calls required for agency & global calls at times
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .