Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Brand Marketing
Corporate Office - Sydney
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Director of Brand Marketing, Pacific to join our team. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing key brand marketing strategies across all Accor brands from Economy to Luxury. This position will also drive brand alignment with global vision and manage the implementation of campaigns, product and service strategies to drive direct business and increase brand awareness and positive brand sentiment.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
What we need from you
- Custodian of all luxury, premium, midscale and economy hotel brands.
- Collaborate with the Brand Development team to understand and interpret global strategies and liaise with the global brand teams to ensure the brand identity is adhered to and localised as appropriate.
- Oversee and approve all brand advertising/literature/campaigns/copy to ensure the brand identity is respected. Includes liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Achieve brand performance objectives including brand awareness, brand audit results and NPS/RPS.
- Effectively seek buy-ins from internal and external stakeholders on all relevant marketing initiatives and effectively communicate these to the regions, Apartments & Realty and hotel teams within the Pacific.
- Engage and maintain strong relationships with State Tourism Organisations and other tourism partners, to design and execute strong and coordinated cooperative campaigns maximising marketing investments and achieving the agreed targets.
- Constantly seek to find consumer insight through external (and internal) sources which can be used for the benefit of the brands and business
Why work for Accor?
- Minimum 7 years' experience working in a Senior Brand Marketing role, ideally within the FMCG or tourism/hospitality industries
- Experience in working with global brands desirable
- Experience in working with large brand portfolio desirable
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar is desirable
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook skills, with competent use of other relevant applications.
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .