Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Assistant Chief Engineer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Engineering
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
Your experience and skills include:
What you will be doing:
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in Engineering Operation and at least 3-5 years in similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- A degree in Engineering or similar
- Exposure towards budgeting / MIS / Contingency plans
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a large team
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and strong process orientation
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box
- Excellent Communications and presentation skills
- Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies in the organization
- To ensure each section of the Engineering Division is managed effectively, and results in maximizing productivity and quality of work.
- Proactive and positive approach
- Displays high levels of flexibility, initiatives, sincerity and Team Work
What is in it for you:
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team Members, as well as the proper conditions for plants, machinery, and property.
- Communicate with Government agencies to ensure full compliance with statutory regulations
- Prepare Capital and Repairs and Maintenance budgets for Engineering
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Identify and introduce environmentally-friendly systems and equipment Monitor Key Performance Indicators for the Engineering Department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives
- Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21