Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay
- To oversee the Finance and Accounting department of the hotel.
- To ensure that the books, records and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of the assets of the hotel.
- To devise and maintain a system of internal accounting control sufficient to ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with Management's general and specific authorization and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and specific country legislation.
- To review and certify any hotel internal or external financial reporting before distribution
- Oversee the preparation of the hotel's yearly operating budget
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a luxury hotel/resort.
- Good communication skills.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in accounting or any related courses.
- With active CPA license.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.