We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Rach Gia/Vietnam
Level : Director
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Finance Director
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ92588
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT & PREMIER RESIDENCES PHU QUOC EMERALD BAY
- Oversees and directs all aspects of Finance and Accounting department in the property and Ensures its smooth running so that all financial and management reports are accurate and available by their due dates
- Defines and implements hotel internal control policies and procedures, ensuring their effectiveness so that the profitability of the hotel is maximized (in conjunction with the General Manager).
- Ensures books, records and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of the assets of the hotel.
- Devises and maintains a system of internal accounting control sufficient to ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with Management's general and specific authorization and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and specific country legislation
- Reviews and certifies any hotel internal or external financial reporting before distribution
- Oversees the preparation of the hotel's yearly operating budget
- Oversees and ensures the smooth running of all accounting functions in the hotel and in particular:
- The timely preparation and release of accurate monthly financial statements and other related reports
- All balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basic and discrepancies are immediately identified and corrected.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5 - 8 years in Financial Controller/Director of Finance in Resort/Hotel, cluster experiences is preferred
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
-Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
-Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
-Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21