Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Cadiz, Spain
Level : Director
Posted : 04 Jun 2022
Job Role : Finance Director
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ27095
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Director of Finance to be part of a luxury lifestyle resort in Sotogrande, Cádiz (Spain).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Director of Finance manages all duties of the Finance Department:
- As Oversee and manage all operations and matters related to Finance department
- Monitor budgetary and key performance indicator movements
- Ensure to liaise with the company auditors and regulators
- Responsible for all financial and accounting functions of the organization
- To ensure effective implementation of all Materials Policies & Procedures following local. legislation, whilst maintaining Accor Standards in Materials Management
- Ensure to manage the development of accounting admissions, credit/collections and internal control policies
- Ensure all statutory compliances, permissions and licences are in place and renewed in time
- Supervise the functioning of Purchase department
The Director of Finance reports to the General Manager.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Ideally with a University Degree or Diploma in Finance or Hospitality/ Tourism Management
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Director of Finance in a luxury Hotel.
- Strong operational / technical knowledge
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to drive change and look after for efficiencies/synergies across network
- Spanish and English proficiency
- Highly organized, goal and result oriented
- Thrives under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
- EU nacionality or Visa and work permit in EU is mandatory
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/