Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Assists in the Management and Strategic Planning for all elements of Food & Beverage within the Hotel.
- Assists in planning and managing the Food and Beverage divisions to achieve customer (guest, employees, owners, and brand) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Position is responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Food & Beverage operations. Assists in developing the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans. The major areas of responsibility/ management include: Restaurants, In-Room Dining, Outlets and Banquets.
- Works with closely with Outlet Managers to maintain standards of food and beverage quality and guest service quality.
- Achieves budgeted revenues and expenses and maximizes profitability related to the food and beverage department.
- Assists in creating and implementing and maintaining local and national sales/marketing programs.
- Develops with Outlet Managers financial and operational plans for the food and beverage department, which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Assists and participates in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
- Increases level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image.
- Manages in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Manages in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies.
- Maintains procedures for credit control and handling of financial transactions.
- Maintains inventory control procedures.
- Receives departmental relates guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken
- Hotel wide wine / liquor / beverage program and administration
- Collaborates with Outlet Leaders in order to manage the Human Resources within all areas.
- Recruitment and development of employees; hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews, resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and terminate as appropriate.
- Assists to develop, recommend, implement, and manage the division's annual budget, business/marketing plan forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP's and LSOP's; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Marketing of the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations, and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives. Develops the annual F&B marketing plan
- Manage the maintenance/ sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.