Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Director
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For DIRECTOR OF FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Movenpick Resort and Spa Boracay
- Together with the GM and the Financial Controller he has to plan the yearly targets and financial budgets for his area.
- Is responsible for the annual planning of food promotions.
- Monitors new offers in respect of planning, test cooking, printing matters and advertising, decoration and background music.
- He initiates and supervises staff sales training to promote additional selling.
- Controls and analyses permanently: Quality levels of production and presentation, guest satisfaction, merchandising, operating, payroll and food cost, cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
- In collaboration with the Executive Chef he ensures all preparation of food is done according to our recipes and presentation standards.
- Execution of regular technical/skills training. Is responsible for setting up and maintaining ongoing training programs in the department in conjunction with the Personnel & Training Manager.
- Interdepartmental Co-operation (Team work)
- Going beyond the call of duty to satisfy guest needs
- Highest level of proficiency in dealing with customers
- Creativity in finding new sources of income, enhancing sales, suggesting promotions
- Eye for detail
- Multi functionality
- Positive attitude
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities